We are specialize in the construction of high specification shielded rooms and components for commercial, scientific and research purposes Read more »
Oxford Faraday Cages is focused on supplying the scientific, research, and commercial world with shielding solutions of the highest standards tailored to meet their individual requirements.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Custom and modular shielding solutions
- Design, liaison, planning, and construction services
- Full electromagnetic field surveys
- Custom built laboratory spaces
- Isolation chambers and sound insulation services
Our Faraday cages have many applications including:
- Neuroscientific and neurology laboratories, including EEG and MRI
- TEMPEST security for the protection of sensitive information protection
- To prevent eavesdropping or mobile communications equipment being used
- Quiet rooms for data analysis of phone and other communication devices
All of our shielding conforms to IEEE Std 299:2006, IEEE Standard Method for measuring the effectiveness of electromagnetic shielding enclosures.
Some of our recent projects include designing and building shielded rooms for research at Oxford University, the Psychology Department at Oxford Brookes University and the Department of Informatics at the University of Sussex. We specialize in working closely with our clients to design and identify the optimal solutions to the shielding issues.